QQ bunny

EbilDustBunny

wahhh how much it pains me to not be there with you guys right now! Atleast I can bug some of you through steam~! Someone stack asses for me.

$5 to annoy anyone during and CSS competition. I accept paypal. >_>

Anyways the reason I'm not there this year is that there was a lot of stuff planned to be done this year and mainly my Dad didn't want me to miss his birthday... I missed it last year b/c of FF07.

I REALLY WISH I WAS THERE!

well you missed my team going double overtime for the spot to goto the final match. so you missed alot. tsk tsk.

Seriously, attendance wasn't as much this year, but I had alot more fun than last year. you missed a bunch :) better order your ticket for next year as soon as they are available :D

Hey, Ebil... at least you could CHOOSE to not come to FF08!! I HAD a ticket and everything all set up, and then I got hit by a southeast asian (couldn't speak English at all) young guy driver who decided that red lights mean that he doesn't need to stop to turn right, right into me as I'm going along on my bicycle through the intersection on my green light. ARRRRRGH!!! I'm out of the hospital now, but am pretty damaged, and REALLY frustrated that I couldn't go the 15 miles or so to the FF08!!!!!!!!

Hey, Ebil... at least you could CHOOSE to not come to FF08!! I HAD a ticket and everything all set up, and then I got hit by a southeast asian (couldn't speak English at all) young guy driver who decided that red lights mean that he doesn't need to stop to turn right, right into me as I'm going along on my bicycle through the intersection on my green light. ARRRRRGH!!! I'm out of the hospital now, but am pretty damaged, and REALLY frustrated that I couldn't go the 15 miles or so to the FF08!!!!!!!!

I heard about that from Wolfsblood Aldan... that really sucks :(. Hopefully we can do a mini lan this year so you can make up for lost time :)