Xbox 360 for sale

Playaa

(edited)

Used XBox 360 20gb. - $350 value

- Has never Red Ringed (kept well cooled).

Comes with:

2 Wireless controllers (1 white, 1 black) - $35 value (one comes with the console the other was purchased seperately)

- the black controller has 1 slightly abused button. The left bumper has to be pressed harder than the other bumper but it still works...I played a game ALOT that required the use of that button ALOT)

1 Rechargeable controller battery (I had 2 but I lost one, if I find it I will ship it) - $15 value

2 Guitar Hero guitars - $90 value

- 1 White, wired

- 1 Black, wireless (with Apple sticker on the back...this ups the price by at least $5)

- I have a 3rd Guitar Hero guitar but it doesn't work. I will include it with the purchase because some people know how to fix those things)

1 HD DVD Player (if you don't have HD DVDs it can still be used as a DVD player so that you don't have to take a game out of the main drive to watch a dvd...surprisingly a handy option to have) - $170 originally ($50 now that HD DVD is no longer produced)

1 Remote control (came with the HD DVD player) - Technically free but seriously would be worth $50 on its own

1 "Intercooler" (a set of 4 fans you plug into the back of the 360. It keeps it much cooler but the Intercooler is pretty loud when running) - $20 value

Games: $300 value

- Grand Theft Auto IV

- Orange Box (Half-Life 2, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, Team Fortress)

- If you haven't played Half-Life 2 and its expansions...this is basically 4 games in 1. 4 AMAZING games in 1.

- Tiger Woods Golf 08

- Fight Night Round 3

- Forza Motorsports 2 (does not have the original box, it's in a cd case)

- Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

- Halo 2

- Guitar Hero II

- Guitar Hero III

(That's all I can remember off the top of my head but I do have a few more that I can update the list with)

Some notes:

- The biggest reason I love this 360 is that I have a 320gig external hard drive plugged into it through USB. That hard drive was full (290gigs at one point) of tv shows and movies that the 360 would play. These were things downloaded off the internet onto my pc and transferred to the hard drive and didn't need any special formatting or conversion. With the HD DVD Remote control I could just sit in my chair, pick up the remote, turn on the 360 and start browsing the list of media, hit play and boom, just like I was watching a dvd (at television quality unless I had higher quality files). The ease of this was so nice and handy. I had entire seasons of Entourage, Friends, Seinfeld, Arrested Development, Futurama, etc. on demand at the push of a button.

I can include the 320gig hard drive for an extra $50 (it's actually a 320gig internal hard drive in an enclosure so you can put in a bigger hard drive if you want. The hard drive and enclosure combined cost $120)

- I also have some HD DVD's I can throw in at $5 a pop.

The list includes:

- The Last Samurai

- The Italian Job

- Troy

- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

- King Kong (you can have this one for free...seriously)

- The Frighteners (you can have this one free too...I've never seen it though it's supposed to be good)

I have a couple more but don't know what they are off the top of my head...I will look and update the list.

I can also include a spare HD DVD player (not the 360 version, a Toshiba HD-A2) for $50 (on the off chance that the 360 one goes out, so you can still watch HD DVDs)

All told the price adds up to over $1,050 worth of stuff. That's excluding the games and hd dvds that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I'm looking to sell everything for $600 shipped and insured. (that excludes the HD DVDs at $5 apiece and the 320gig hard drive at $50 and the extra HD DVD Player for $50)

If you want it unshipped somehow I can do it for $450 (I estimate needing at least 3 packages, maybe 1 apiece for the guitars though)

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

I thought the elite version was the only one with a built HD-DVD player?

There isn't one with a built-in HD DVD player.

Playaa, did you see yesterday's announcements? Worst time to sell a 360 unless you require the money to pay ransom to get your mother/girlfriend/mac from the mafia.

Not really that bad of a time since most people don't use all the space on the hard drive. Mine is full of about 2000 songs and still has 11 gigs free.

Also, the extras I'm selling with this still make it well worth the price.

I'm pretty sure I've got it sold to someone in my town.

Playaa, did you see yesterday's announcements? Worst time to sell a 360 unless you require the money to pay ransom to get your mother/girlfriend/mac from the mafia.

I haven't heard about this... whatchutalkinbout?

60gb 360 for $299

Netflix movies can be streamed to 360

You can save full games to the hard drive to shorten load times and not have to hear disc spin (though you still need the disc in the tray to verify that you own the game)

etc.

60gb 360 for $299

Netflix movies can be streamed to 360

You can save full games to the hard drive to shorten load times and not have to hear disc spin (though you still need the disc in the tray to verify that you own the game)

etc.

huh? the 20gig is $299, there is no price drop. The 60gb will be $349 according to MS. The 20gig is dropped only to get the units out of stores. Unless everyone misinterpreted the keynote...

The netflix thing is on though...was going to buy one of those boxes before this (good thing they announced it). Can't wait! BYE BYE BLURAY! MUAHAHAHA

And you'd be wrong. Xbox beats PS3. I've had both of them in my house (one was mine, one was my roommates) and the PS3 never got touched but the xbox was used daily.

i dont see how that makes the xbox 360 better. PS3 > 360

And you'd be wrong. Xbox beats PS3. I've had both of them in my house (one was mine, one was my roommates) and the PS3 never got touched but the xbox was used daily.

No, you've got it wrong. It looks like SJ is first in line for the PS3, but if he doesn't take it, I'd like to make an offer.