Anyone believe this?

Kruten

This is the WHOIS look up on the DNS name.

http://samspade.org/whois/refurbishedxbox360s.com

Notice that the person who registered it blocked his personal info. Bad sign right there.

Here is the look up on the IP address the DNS name is registered to (which itself resolves to a different A Name DNS record).

http://samspade.org/whois/70.85.250.22

What's the old adage? When something looks too good to be true...

Notice that the person who registered it blocked his personal info. Bad sign right there.

Yes, scam but don't go by the blocking of the DNS personal info, unless you enjoy folks havesting that info for email/snail mail spammage. Got mine blocked on a few domains, and I believe the Fat one has his (for GC) blocked as well after an incident a few years ago.

-Fk

Yes, scam but don't go by the blocking of the DNS personal info, unless you enjoy folks havesting that info for email/snail mail spammage. Got mine blocked on a few domains, and I believe the Fat one has his (for GC) blocked as well after an incident a few years ago.

-Fk

I understand that FK but for a commercial site, it's usually a good indicator of whether you should trust them or not (and we all know you shouldn't trust "The Fat One").

heck yea, go ahead and put your credit card info on there! This Nigerian princess is also sending me 400k in my bank account this afternoon and someone is buying my car off craigslist for 2k more than i am asking for it, plus they are picking it up!!!! My day couldn't be getting any better.

I ordered 200 xbox from them about a month ago. I have the units in hand and ready to ship. Just send $20 for shipping and handling and it's yours! I only accept cash as payment. PM me for the mailing address(PO Box).

:halo: