Dark Knight

dragonfly

(edited)

Well, I have to say anything with "dark" in it is obviously amazing :)

I give it 5/5. I loved it. It was much darker than Batman Begins, but that ended up being a good thing. The joker made the movie too. I liked their portrayal of him MUCH better in this than the old movies (duh). Again, 5 / 5 darkarchons.

Edited by DarkArchon

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it this weekend in IMAX.

Here's my review:

meh.

If it wasn't for Heath Ledger's creepy performance this movie would be a 1-watch, never care again type of movie. I have heard countless people say this is one of the best movies they've ever seen. Those people are idiots. It was cliche, it was generic, it had explosions and fisticuffs but not much more (apart from the aforementioned Ledger).

As far as entertaining me for a few hours (at least half an hour too long though) I would give it 3.5 out of 5 stars. Not bad but not really great. As far as being a "great movie", I don't see myself ever caring if I see it again.

hey idiot,

you're an idiot.

take care idiot,

- another 5/5 idiot

ps, you're more emotional than my girlfriend.

he didn't like it because that superhero didn't have imaginary powers, a cool wand, or an official board game.

ZING!

he didn't like it because that superhero didn't have imaginary powers, a cool wand, or an official board game.

ZING!

But Playaa loves Sci-Fi, so Batman needs to fly through space and fight his way past black holes, sun flares, ufos, black matter, and the forces of zero gravity.

Finally saw it tonight, awesome flick...The Joker definitely WAS the movie. Didn't get to see it in IMAX since for some STUPID reason, the IMAX theater here was only showing it 35mm...and ONLY the Dark Knight...all the other movies were in IMAX...makes no sense that the biggest box office money maker possibly ever before it's said and done wouldn't be in the best available format? Oh well....great movie either way.