Summer Electro Mix

anonymo

A little something for the end of the summer, enjoy! (well, the one person from GC that downloads this I hope they enjoy it)

Download Link

If anyone is really interested I can host a "less" compressed version (this one is 128k I think). Keep in mind the uncompressed .wav is almost a gig small.

wat?

I like it. Why is it an hour long though? lol
Oh...uh...I didn't make any of these, just found/mixed them. Nothing I've ever made is this good...actually most of the tracks on here are from European producers who's studios range in the $1-$5 million range.

Sweet mo, why don't you put a CD quality version up?! I mix electro too with my friend. We just got the Pioneer CDJ 800s and I have old school Technics at my place. We have some ok mixes but we're going to be working on a demo. We also have a couple of remixes we're working on as well. Our first show is this Sunday. :)

What do you use to mix? I'm sure we have similar tastes if you're talking about European producers. DLing your mix now.

Ok I'll host the wav, all 994mb of it.

I just got Serato last December. I've had 1200's for ( :o ) nearly a decade and I used to mix jungle/drum&bass with a minute amount of hip hop thrown in for good measure.

If you DJ you'll appreciate this...the last three tracks in that set are my current favourites and weren't necessarily going to be in this mix when I started but I didn't feel like stopping when the last track came up. All the other tracks I've had for less than a week so you'd think I would be able to mix the three I know best, but noooo...I totally borked the first of the final three and then when mixing in the second last I totally forgot to move the crossfader over when bringing up the volume faders during the mix :bang: and when I finally did (because the track was running out) they weren't in sync at all...oh well, hopefully the first 45 minutes mesmerizes people enough that they won't notice the end