PS3 plus extras

akaM2

$450 might be a bit high of an asking price IMO. You can get one new for $299, and I've seen a few "buy one get one free" used ps3 game deals at Gamestop.

I might be able to find a buyer for ya if the price lowers. :)

Geez, Unclean. Clean up your admining skllz.

*warn*warn*warn*

$450 might be a bit high of an asking price IMO. You can get one new for $299, and I've seen a few "buy one get one free" used ps3 game deals at Gamestop.

I might be able to find a buyer for ya if the price lowers. :)

Where are they going for 299? I looked on gamestop and the 40gb refurb is going for 349, I could see going down maybe but I dont see the 299 price anywhere. I went with this price just by going off of gamestop.com, not a great resource but it was a thought last night at 1am :P

amazon is still 399 new

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-3-40GB/d...5350&sr=8-1

the $299 deal was for the remaining stock of 60gb players that was out, atleast we had them here in AZ. The new price is for the 80GB versions with the ps2 SW support in them. I would think with all your stuff $450 shipped would be good, but at $400 you could dumb it quick.

I have mine now as a sync'd media server and with the psp I was able to watch movies in the hotel when I was out of town last week from my computer via the ps3 and even connected it to the TV in the hotel and look fairly good but the sound was not the greatest.

Are you sure you want to say goodbye to it, or maybe you just need some better quality time with it... :)