Help me with a school project

ZeroDamage

I am nearing graduation and am in this boring Statistics class. My project for this class is to determine the typical sex, age, and political preference for gamers. I ask that you please once and only once fill out this quick poll. The bottom two questions are optional, the rest are required. Please fill out the best you can.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?ke...95WMw&hl=en

I filled it out for ya. GL!

Also, do you lump all "college" education together? Undergrad degrees, grad degrees, doctorates, etc? And does "never finished school" apply to any schooling? Because technically I didn't finish my CCNA classes, but I did graduate college.

I filled it out for ya. GL!

Also, do you lump all "college" education together? Undergrad degrees, grad degrees, doctorates, etc? And does "never finished school" apply to any schooling? Because technically I didn't finish my CCNA classes, but I did graduate college.

Did not finish school was a nice way of saying "drop out" or never finished high school.

You have to use a @gmail.com account for the public to access it. You go to Google Docs, click the "new" button and the first option is a new form. Everything is then entered into a google spreadsheet which can then be exported to xls, converted to xlsx for 2007 version, and from there you can create your graphs, pie charts, etc.

done and done, yeah my beef is that my political idealogy is not at all represented by the choices... just like real life. Fiscal conservative, social democrat.

I just wanted to make it simple. Most people associate themselves more one way than they do another, even if they find themselves middle of the road. My results have been very surprising to me.

I will be ceasing my data collection tomorrow and putting everything together. If you want to participate and haven't done so already, get to it.