The Force Unleashed

Unclean

I picked it up today for my 360. So far I'm liking it, the story is good and interesting and the combat is fun.

I haven't gotten too far, but so far enjoying it. Just wish it wasn't $60 to buy, seems like games just keep going up.

I will say they did a pretty good job of integrating the force powers and giving you a lot of variety. There are lots of combos you use to make different moves and abilities. Also the reward system for learning new powers is pretty cool. It really forces you to experiment to make the most out of your character's abilities.

whats smb3? and im thinking about getting it also for the 360. is there any multi player stuff or is it all based like a rpg like kotor?

No I'm 99% sure Fallout is completely single player, it's in real time but you can pause the action in a KOTOR manner to target specific parts of your enemies and such.

And SMB3 is Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)

whats smb3? and im thinking about getting it also for the 360. is there any multi player stuff or is it all based like a rpg like kotor?

No I'm 99% sure Fallout is completely single player, it's in real time but you can pause the action in a KOTOR manner to target specific parts of your enemies and such.

And SMB3 is Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)

Uh, Mo, we're in the "Force Unleashed" thread, not the Fallout 3 thread....

GOOD MORNING! :luxhello:

... and shame on you Kenger for not knowing what SMB3 stood for :(

Edited by boilersax

I bought it for the PS3 instead of the wii. My son loves this game. Plus the graphics and sound are very cool.

The game is short, but you can play it over to finish the challenges and get more gear. Loads of fun and amazing physics.

Am I the only person soooooo tired of Star Wars? Why won't it die already? I've been force fed SW crap for almost 3 decades, sigh. Well I do have to admit it was cool the first few years... :prplwacko:

Force feeding you star wars? Pun intended? :P

Force feeding me star wars is like forcing me to breath. I dont mind doing it at all, and much prefer it over the alternative (ie not breathing or no star wars). :spin2: I can quote RotJ line for line, most of A New Hope and a bunch of ESB. :wiggle2: I watched RotJ lots as a kid and always wanted to be a jedi (I'm almost there!).

Am I the only person soooooo tired of Star Wars? Why won't it die already? I've been force fed SW crap for almost 3 decades, sigh. Well I do have to admit it was cool the first few years... :prplwacko:

Force feeding you star wars? Pun intended? :P

Force feeding me star wars is like forcing me to breath. I dont mind doing it at all, and much prefer it over the alternative (ie not breathing or no star wars). :spin2: I can quote RotJ line for line, most of A New Hope and a bunch of ESB. :wiggle2: I watched RotJ lots as a kid and always wanted to be a jedi (I'm almost there!).

I got like twice the years "experience" of SW then you do Dark (your what 19? hehe), so maybe when they are rehashing all the rehash hash to your kids you'll be like... awe nevermind you'll prolly still like it. So you like Pokemon too i guess, no? How bout 20 more years of it for you, you like that?!?! So glad my kids don't care about SW, pokemon or crack.

Bought this game yesterday, so far I like it. The only thing I can't get used to and don't like AT ALL is the control of the 360...the stupid camera on the right stick is a pain in the arse!! I find myself always having to go find a safe corner and recenter the thing and take off again. In heavy fights with multiple enemies...it's very hard to control. I know that is probably pretty normal for xbox360...but I hate it, gimme a mouse and a keyboard any day. Love the game though!

If you want to center the camera on the PS3 all you do is click the right analog stick (by pushing in on it). Hopefully that is the same way on the 360. For instance, your toon is facing you...click on the right stick and now you are behind him.

If you want to center the camera on the PS3 all you do is click the right analog stick (by pushing in on it). Hopefully that is the same way on the 360. For instance, your toon is facing you...click on the right stick and now you are behind him.

Yeah...same with the 360, it's just card to get used to, and I dont think I want to, lol. I wish there was an option to lock the camera in a chase mode or something so people at least had a choice :(