Cigar smokers?

mohawk

I used to smoke about 3~4 per day when I used to drive a lot and stayed outside most of the day. Now I'm lucky if I smoke one a week. So, I usually go with my trusty Copenhagen, but that's a different story, entirely.

I usually smoke Arturo Fuentes Hemingway - Classic and Short Story, depending on how much time I have to smoke. My sister brings me some Cubans when she visits me from South America but for me, it's not worth the price or the risk. Premium Dominicans are every bit as good as the Cubans, in my opinion.

Most important thing about smoking a cigar is how to light it, and how to re-light it. If you light it too hot, you can ruin the whole cigar experience.

Good times + good friends + good cigar = :wub:

Edited by shoot

i've been becoming more of an afficionado over the past year or so.. got the humi filled to the brim with some favorites at the moment... bolivar pc, monte no.2 and no.4, and some trini reyes..

shoot - maybe she is getting fakes? please pm me your address so we can be sure..

i've been becoming more of an afficionado over the past year or so.. got the humi filled to the brim with some favorites at the moment... bolivar pc, monte no.2 and no.4, and some trini reyes..

shoot - maybe she is getting fakes? please pm me your address so we can be sure..

I don't think it's fake. My sister has an import/export business in Chile and she has some customers from Cuba. When they come to Chile, they'll bring some for her. Last batch was from about 2 years ago and I still have a few. I'll send you one. The only thing... Some of them had holes from tobacco beetle. If I find one that has no holes, I'll send you one (even if I don't find one and you don't mind the "perforated" cigar, I'll send you one) . If I remember it correctly, I think i had about 4~5 that had holes.

They hatch at a temp above 80 degrees or higher and I left my humidor in the "hot" room all summer. Didn't discover them until I got to the bottom of the stack. :bang: Should have known better. Anyways, I still smoke them with my finger on the hole. The taste of burning beetle is exquisite. :freak: