Lights Out 2 - The Unlightening

Flitterkill

I have to teach VB to a Gr. 12 class tomorrow. I haven't used VB since high school (6 years ago) so I just wanted you to know that me showing up tonight is fairly significant. PS I found out I had to teach tomorrow this morning, so I have yet to prepare because I've been in classes all day :) Meh, I have a few hours tomorrow morning to review.

UT > teaching! :D

PS Cannon, you owe me a cookie now.

Edited by DarkArchon

Whats with everybody and their lives around here. :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Hey Ruff, your killin me man, load that thing up for one last shot with the gang dude. BTW, are we all getting on Vent or TS or something for this or are we just using in game.

See you guys tonight. I fugure in about an hour or so, would that be about right, time wise?

Edited by Primus

Fun here as well but I realize that I am pretty well baked on this game - I'll be good for a once a month throw down on Omni, etc... but that's about it.

This Thursday I think we'll just set the map wins to one point and get a lot of maps rolling through instead of multiple rounds on the same map.

-Fk

Fun here as well but I realize that I am pretty well baked on this game - I'll be good for a once a month throw down on Omni, etc... but that's about it.

This Thursday I think we'll just set the map wins to one point and get a lot of maps rolling through instead of multiple rounds on the same map.

-Fk

This gonna be on our server then?

Thurs, what time?