A Special Video

Guest PsYch0

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I really didnt need to see those images over and over..that video made me sick to my stomach. All though it was probably created with good intentions, I would have preferred something that was made to honor the victims and our great country.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

This was a horrible thing to show PsYchO. No one needs to see people die over and over again, from different angles. It's people that won't let us forget the tragedy of that event, that won't let us move on. We can't let them win, we must move on, remeber, you must remeber, but no one needs to see that tragedy over and over again. It's just sickening.

I am at a loss of words of why you would like to view that video PsYch0.

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

Hey there was nothing wrong with that Video. Brings me back to the day it happened when i was sitting in BCP(Bussinesss computers programming) and all this crap went down. And beings i am from the country. All of us meaning my friends left school went and got most of our guns( locked and loaded and was waitng for the a land invasion. Although this didnit happen living right next to the Gulf of Mexico it could of. Well we were ready to kick that donkey. Armed with .223, .270. 30-06, shotguns one being a Benneli 12 guage, 30-30, and various hand guns. All sitting in our trucks drinking beer and waiting to show them how a country boy can use a 50 round clip!