Once a Month GC UT Throwdown

Flitterkill

I'm thinking something along the lines of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Tuesday or Thursday evening of the month; hit up OMNI, etc. maybe some FREON...

Of the two variables, I'm thinking we need to set on the day of the week as a group in order for this to work.

830 to 900pm central start time seems a good balance between the time zones involved.

Post up and let's get this set for November.

-Fk

Basically all Tuesday nights are free for me, Thursdays don't look so good. I figure we may as well make it the 1st night of whatever month because that's just easier to remember. That's just my 2 cents anyway. I'd be happy playing whatever with you guys!

GC Board Member

Access is always here. The only thing that goes away is a voice in GC matters (big ones at least) and GC only forums are not available, that's about it. That and a reserve on any GC server. These forums are all public; you'll see them just fine.

Isn't renewal $10 now? I should check that...

First Tuesday is fine in general for me, however, I think many south of the cannuck border will be slightly distracted the evening of Nov 4th...

-Fk