Need admins in the server

Bermudian

an immediate solution would be to apply for admin. if you want to do that, send any lead admin or board member a PM and ask for an application. it's an additional $20/year, but applies to css, zps, and any other gameserver we provide.

• 3 weeks later...
I started playing on the ZP server and notice a lot of swearing going on. I can only do so much in trying to get the guys to keep it clean. I will be playing in the server more often as I love ZP. Any ideas on this?

I just started to Play ZP and wow. when I saw GC Server I jumped with joy, But when ever I go online at 8pm or 9pm est. I don't see anyone.. All the Brain are eaten and no one playing, or either My brains have been eaten and I'm on the wrong ip address. I'll double check the ip address again before playing..

Sorry I've fallen off the gc for a bit, I've really been playing DOD, but now ZP has got me going...

I started playing on the ZP server and notice a lot of swearing going on. I can only do so much in trying to get the guys to keep it clean. I will be playing in the server more often as I love ZP. Any ideas on this?

I just started to Play ZP and wow. when I saw GC Server I jumped with joy, But when ever I go online at 8pm or 9pm est. I don't see anyone.. All the Brain are eaten and no one playing, or either My brains have been eaten and I'm on the wrong ip address. I'll double check the ip address again before playing..

Sorry I've fallen off the gc for a bit, I've really been playing DOD, but now ZP has got me going...

Last night we were testing a different server, but usually, if you hang out in there for a few minutes, people start to join pretty quickly.

Welcome back :)

• 3 weeks later...

I love ZPS, but no one ever plays the GC server....and when I played in GC server its constant swearing...but that seems to be really typical for that game....I think everyone gets frustrated b/c of idiots not working together....It would be nice to see some regulars from CSS in the ZPS server....might actually get some teamwork going on.

• 2 years later...