mookie

The latest version of IPB unifies your forum image across everything that could possibly use an image to represent you.

On your profile page just click your photo to add/alter/change/delete. It MUST be 120x120 pixels or less! This is a hard, unyielding setting meaning if you try to use your Facebook image and it is larger than that nothing will happen at all, it will just kinda go "uhh..."

Nothing religious, political, or sexual in nature in keeping with our standards please. Dead politicians are probably fine; dead dictators not so much. Maxim level of teh sexiness is probably pushing it for taste level.

I for some reason you'd like to change your forum screen name, post up here and we'll take care of it for you.

This is the worst idea ever. I have no idea who half you people are anymore.

Was 3vil EbilDustBunny?

I'll stick with the awkward Playaa/Pselus because I'm nostalgic.

3vil = evilewok

I have to go to the member name history to find this stuff out though... I don't think Admins and lower can view that information though.

This is the worst idea ever. I have no idea who half you people are anymore.

Was 3vil EbilDustBunny?

I'll stick with the awkward Playaa/Pselus because I'm nostalgic.

3vil = evilewok

I have to go to the member name history to find this stuff out though... I don't think Admins and lower can view that information though.

Anyone can view the name history by going to a person's profile page, then looking under "options" on the left side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...