Ok.. I am sick of this. I have to say it!

ZeroDamage

man that video makes me feel nostalgic...

when I was a little kid, I always pictured high school as being full of kids who listened to that cool music, had puffy hair, wore bright colored and checkered clothes and played keytars. Fortunately for me, when I got there Nirvana had changed all that...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think that it is awesome that MTV is doing this. I am no fan of MTV, for one they are overly political and mostly because they never play videos anymore. It's most dumb reality shows. I felt my brain cells dying watching one at lunch yesterday. I thought about not chewing my food and hoping to choke to death so I could stop watching it.

Who doesn't remember "Hungry Like the Wolf" or those Def Leapord videos?!? Come on. The 80's rocked.

Darn it ZD...now you got me started...there goes the day:)

Best Talking Heads song...video is ok.

http://www.mtvmusic.com/video/?id=54247

dude.. that is horrible.. did young people listen to this in the 80's? I couldn't imagine gathering all my friends together to go to one of their shows..

man I just watched the talking heads video ZD posted.. If you guys like thier music and videos, you must have been doing alot of psychedelic drugs back in the day..

Edited by .fx

Darn it ZD...now you got me started...there goes the day:)

Best Talking Heads song...video is ok.

http://www.mtvmusic.com/video/?id=54247

dude.. that is horrible.. did young people listen to this in the 80's? I couldn't imagine gathering all my friends together to go to one of their shows..

man I just watched the talking heads video ZD posted.. If you guys like thier music and videos, you must have been doing alot of psychedelic drugs back in the day..

Talking Heads, Cars, Duran Duran, Oingo Boingo, Siouxsie and the Banshees, B-52's, Adam Ant, Blondie, Bow Wow Wow, Cheap Trick, Metalica, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, The Clash, David Bowie, Dead Milkmen, Devo, Elvis Costello, Eurythmics, heh Falco (Everyone likes Amadeus heh :) ), Madness, Manhattan Transfer, Midnight Oil, Tears for Fears, Tom Petty, XTC, X, They Might Be Giants... and hundreds more. The 80's ROCKED!!!!

Kids theses days... sheesh.

Shaftiel