my new ride

Cujo

sa400066largemn5.jpg

sa400061largezx4.jpg

sa400063largemb9.jpg

i've yet to do a proper photo shoot. these are just 3 random pics from the day i got it.

edit - wth is wrong with posting images. it used to work just fine...

edit 50 or so - thx stutters.

Edited by Cujo

i've yet to do a proper photo shoot. these are just 3 random pics from the day i got it.

edit - wth is wrong with posting images. it used to work just fine...

edit 50 or so - thx stutters.

Oh snap! Cujo, we got the same taste! Are you on any STi forums?

• 1 month later...

oooo.. i would have bought the older model... but now adays i would buy the Evo X before buying that..

You'll have a blast with the AWD... make you look like a way better driver then you are. (handles the corners like butter)

oooo.. i would have bought the older model... but now adays i would buy the Evo X before buying that..

You'll have a blast with the AWD... make you look like a way better driver then you are. (handles the corners like butter)

already having a blast. evo x wass not an option as the sti has been my dream car for about 8 years. the looks of the new one really grow on you and it's a better daily driver than the evo x or the old one.

nightling, don't expect much better fuel economy with the lesser models. the rated difference isn't much and i'm barely managing the rated city mileage with mostly highway driving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Evo X is one fine machine, however it along with the sti are both out of my price range, and the regular lancer isnt powerful enough for my taste as the regular WRX is. Though i thought i just saw they gave the lancer another class with a better engine in it, I'll have to take a look at that.

That Lancer Ralliart model is just a better version of normal Lancer, while WRX is just a worsened version of the STi. What that means is that WRX is waaaay better than Ralliart. Don't even bother looking at Mitsu.

And the Evo X is having way too much tech problems compared to the STi for my liking. Not as good off-road either. ;)

WRX is the thing to get. Plus you can get more mods on it while saving money compared to STi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
(edited)
Are impreza's fast? Im talking The 2.5rs....Any idea? Could it beat an 03 lancer? Just wondering over here

only just saw this now. 2.5rs should be able to beat a lancer.

geek, the north american version makes 305hp/290tq.

with the stage 1 tune i believe i'm somewhere around 335hp/330/tq. that's obviously not at the wheels. gonna dyno it soon but i think i'm somewhere around 260/300 whp/wtq.

went to my first track day the other day.

3458581482_284c143e09_b_d.jpg

Edited by Cujo

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...