New truck for my work fleet today !!

All Kill3r

Welp, 6ish years ago i dropped out of school to take over the family business. I started out with a beat 1992 caravan that i took the seats out of and made it my work truck. I never in a million years thought i would come so far so fast, but today i added my third pickup to the line up.

Ford F150 that i got for an absolute STEAL i tell yea. Guy was out of work for months and needed money so i lowballed him with 3k cash in his face, and he couldnt say no.

F150310.jpg

Im not so fond of the non-matching camper shell but it will work for now. :spin2:

the other truck is a cummings diesel 2500

F150309.jpg

and a 89 chevy 1500 with aftermarket trans and motor. had the motor built for me for 4k and put in all new parts to go with it. This was about 3 months ago, new headers, exhausts, water pump, wirings, radiator, etc. Basically made an old truck run better then new. ONly reused the alternator. Here the motor i put in the chevy, its a 383 Stroker custom built, 0 miles and is almost due up for its first oil change now.

motor005.jpg

newmotor002.jpg

newmotor003.jpg

The chevy pushed an 8 foot Meyer hydraulic plow in the snow, so all that power will be put to good use. :)

Edited by All Kill3r

• 6 months later...

lol this is old but i run a painting company and plow snow in the winter. The truck looks diff now, it has company vinyl's on the doors... Like the last job i did i painted 13 condo's in a place that used to be a prison but is being transformed into a gated community. For me that is about a 2 month project.

Prison converted to a gated community. There's something funny in that... :biglaugha:

It used to keep bad ppl in, now it keeps bad ppl out? Idk. Made me laugh tho.

Nice trucks. Seems like if you told me you painted, I coulda guessed that you hauled snow in the winter. Seems like that is always the case .... not enough home improvement work in the winter. The company that did our addition a few years back clears snow for all the HOM furniture stores around here.