New Season to Start Friday Nov 21st

Fatty

Ok, here's where you sign up.

We'll go from Monday, November 17th for 10 straight weeks....so 17th is initial weigh-in and start of season.....so the Week 10 weigh-in will be Monday January 26th.

I propose no cash, no exchange of anything but pride....takes the junk out of it, we don't worry about who sticks it out for how long...etc..

I also propose that we just do every man for themselves....we can declare weekly winners, etc...but the sheet that Mini makes will track total loss, weekly loss, etc.....

So, here we go. Who's in?

COMMITTED TO LOSE FOR 10 WEEKS:

Fatty

Bub

Mini

DNA

Playaa (i read this in another topic I think?)

Starting weight and goals to be posted on Monday.

i agree on some $ for motivation

friday 11/21 sounds good...1 week b4 turkey day :-)

I also agree on the motivation money. Count me in either way, I need to lose some weight, this will help me get started. (Had a big chipotle lunch today, starting to regret it now..)

The 21st sounds perfect, it should be interesting to see what kind of damage can be done with two food holidays in the middle.

I would say we can do something like the $10, small but still a little motivation.

Man I needed this....

GC Founder

Heh...she is welcome...

I mentioned it to Amy...dunno if she's going to join or not.

Is there anyone that's in who has forum admin access? Gonna need some tweaking around here.....

If you guys wanna do cashola, that's fine with me. Dunno about up front....but whatever works. Who wants to handle the cash?

Updated list:

Fatty

Bub

Mini

DNA

DNA's partner

Playaa

shoot

monthos

geek

Id play just for kicks but don't have any interest in the bet. I have been working on losing weight for about 5 wks already... down from 223 to 209 already... and dunno how much further down my aim is. If you folks do the $ (don't let me from stopping it) I'll just watch or play as an amatuer.

Hi,

I am already on a diet but I guess I could still join in. I weighed 332 lbs at the doctors back in late summer.I lost over 25 lbs and I am now @305 lbs and have been more active. I would like to get down to 200-205 lbs but I have a long way to go. If money is involved I might be motivated even more. I have lost 80 lbs before back when I was 21 and I can lose some serious poundage.

=)

Edited by Sgt.St3d4nk0

Id play just for kicks but don't have any interest in the bet. If you folks do the $ (don't let me from stopping it) I'll just watch or play as an amatuer.

Ditto

210 now. My prime fit condition back when I was 18 was 180 pounds. I'm going to shoot for that.

I'm still hovering around 245.

A year ago when I started trying to lose weight I was 298 pounds. I haven't really done anything difficult except cut down on portions and eat slightly healthier. Now I'm at the point where it's actually getting difficult to lose the weight.

My dream weight is 220 or below.

GC Founder

Ok, my suggestion is to just put everyone into the game, and those that want to be in for the cash can do so....those that don't, just won't be. Put a column or something that denotes that...but let's keep the whole crew together in one list and see how we can do altogether.

Sounds like some good work is already being done! That's great to hear!

Here's the updated list:

Fatty

Bub

Mini

DNA

DNA's partner

Playaa

shoot

monthos

geek

farmer

sgt stedanko

We'll come up with the other info due with the first weigh-in...such as goal weight, perhaps strategies, etc...for the chart.

How are the weigh-ins done? Just on your own and then trust the others to be honest? I'm in, I gained about 30 pounds last year and have started trying to work it off. I'm about 190 right now and my prime weight is about 165. I guess I don't have an much to lose as some, but it would still be awesome. Thanks... -Orange.RR

How are the weigh-ins done? Just on your own and then trust the others to be honest? I'm in, I gained about 30 pounds last year and have started trying to work it off. I'm about 190 right now and my prime weight is about 165. I guess I don't have an much to lose as some, but it would still be awesome. Thanks... -Orange.RR

ya it is a trust issue, but we are all men/women of our word. It is nice because we do it as a %, so it makes it a little more fair on everyone.

Ok, here's where you sign up.

We'll go from Monday, November 17th for 10 straight weeks....so 17th is initial weigh-in and start of season.....so the Week 10 weigh-in will be Monday January 26th.

I propose no cash, no exchange of anything but pride....takes the junk out of it, we don't worry about who sticks it out for how long...etc..

I also propose that we just do every man for themselves....we can declare weekly winners, etc...but the sheet that Mini makes will track total loss, weekly loss, etc.....

So, here we go. Who's in?

COMMITTED TO LOSE FOR 10 WEEKS:

Fatty

Bub

Mini

DNA

Playaa (i read this in another topic I think?)

Starting weight and goals to be posted on Monday.

Okay, I just signed up for a year at the NAT (local gym), and this will be good motivation, modlCitizn is in. (guess I'll have to catch up on my dues now ;).

Guest Mrs. Fatty
Guest Mrs. Fatty
Guest Mrs. Fatty
Guests
OK! I'm in.....

:luxhello:

YEA!!!!!!

Not that you need it ;)

Thanks, but yes, it's true, I do!!! We joined a local Wellness Center, so that will be a motivator for me!!! Plus Fatty won't go postal on me cause i'm actually using the place :biglaugha: