funny but offensive

YoMamma

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off...screw bodybuilders...

who the fark posts a bunch of pictures of them posing in a mirror, wearing a muscle shirt and stone washed jeans, right before heading out to a Bon Jovi concert as their avatars?!

And secondly, anyone who gets their rocks by posting a picture of their 10 year old, not-at-all souped up Toyota and their obviously uncomfortable girlfriend (who looks like this is the last thing she wants to be doing) has some serious self-esteem issues.

Yay humanity!

First off...screw bodybuilders...

who the fark posts a bunch of pictures of them posing in a mirror, wearing a muscle shirt and stone washed jeans, right before heading out to a Bon Jovi concert as their avatars?!

And secondly, anyone who gets their rocks by posting a picture of their 10 year old, not-at-all souped up Toyota and their obviously uncomfortable girlfriend (who looks like this is the last thing she wants to be doing) has some serious self-esteem issues.

Yay humanity!

Sounds like someone got a bit of sand kicked in his face. :)

on that same forum. Some guy committed suicide today live on his webcam.........wth is wrong w/ people.

I hope you're kidding....

i dont think he is, theres a topic posted about it and of course like every other forum on the web its everyone bashing everyone for everyones ideas about everything

on that same forum. Some guy committed suicide today live on his webcam.........wth is wrong w/ people.

I hope you're kidding....

That website has become (well has been for over a year) a hot bed for "trolls". I'm not saying it was fake, but considering how many times I've seen the same post copied and pasted I have to assume it's just another troll.