Starting up again

nut

In January I am going to start putting some good hours into the gym. I play basketball but I am looking to really beef up and get cut. I don't even know if anyone looks at this anymore but!!! I'm going to post my progress regardless. Decided to start in January or heck maybe next week... but the holiday season and all......

If anyone else wants to get back into or is already into the gym we should compare stats and keep each other workin

Wow! didn't think anyone would read this... yeah... I am going to start really low... work my strength back little by little... and get the tone going. My goal is I am going to do work out plans for every two weeks... and this thread will be how I help myself (and others) obtain goals.

If you guys are interested in doing the same i highly encourage it! =)

AND... some people think that if they are big in size they shouldnt or have no reason to be working out. Weight lifting can change you! you will loose weight... you will gain muscle.. you will feel sooooo much better. My immediate goal is actually to loose a good 10lbs.

• 3 weeks later...
nut

It's actually been a slow start. I'm trying to find some time i can fit a good couple hours in... but i'm not finding it so far. I ended up getting a job.. so now i have to schedule around it. might be a weekend thing.

i'll letcha know!