Winter sucks

Preacher

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol bunny. Almost "died". Cincinnati isn't extremely far north, but here, in a single day i have seen 60 degree whether, with rain, go to 20 degrees with sleeting rain, into snow. Oh wait, that's exactly whats supposed to happen tonight! We are right in the path of like the weather whatever u wanna call it, so we see everything from 99 degree summers to negative degree winters. It's just amazing!

Supposedly where I'm at (Portland, Oregon) there is the biggest arctic storm in the past 30+ years.

10day_test_full.JPG

Wensday it is supposed to snow in some places 2FT.... the interstate is supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow. The roads are so icy i haven't been out of my house in 4 days... my brother and me went around drifting for fun in his car but other then that NADDA. I realize how big of an inconvenience this can be now... It's winter break i want to see my friends and I'm trapped at home. I can't take my car out unless i really feel the need to get stuck... and the thing about this... is because it's so cold the snow is staying on the ground but most actually ends up turning to ice... but this Wensday when it snows like crazy it will be down back in the teens temperature wise then next 3 to 4 days after this!

C R A Z Y ! ! ! ! ! !

Well we got Barried over night (sorry Wayf :smillie_smilling: )

Anyways, I love being reminded how bad drivers are first thing in the morning. I mean, if you're going to drive 15mph in a 45mph zone please stay home or call a cab. /microrant

Just relax, you're bringing books and PSPs to work already, just use them in your commute too to pass the time :D

Well we got Barried over night (sorry Wayf :smillie_smilling: )

Anyways, I love being reminded how bad drivers are first thing in the morning. I mean, if you're going to drive 15mph in a 45mph zone please stay home or call a cab. /microrant

Just relax, you're bringing books and PSPs to work already, just use them in your commute too to pass the time :D

I have a DS and people keep interrupting me on the highway when I'm trying to beat Lavos in ChronoTrigger, DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND IT REQUIRES MY ABSOLUTE ATTENTION?

the higher you go up, the colder it gets. there's this thing called the snow line, too, which is generally related to an elevation.

btw, have you heard that the twin cities are officially moving towards the nickname "twincy?" seriously. http://is.gd/clKb

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh wow, and you know it'll stick too. I so sowwy.

btw, have you heard that the twin cities are officially moving towards the nickname "twincy?" seriously. http://is.gd/clKb

Yay Votes: Chuck Terhark, Taylor Carik, a47danger, Barack Obama (challenged), Molly Priesmeyer, Morris Day (unverified), BloodyP, Al Franken (Unverified), Matt Albiniak<----, R. T. Rybak (Challenged)…

Next to Al Franken huh... Twincy sounds rather ghey imo.