Preacher

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-47C this morning! :D

It's the kind of cold where if you take a deep breath with your mouth you have a chance of freezing your lungs, thus dying. I really hope it snows soon, because that means it'll be warmer.

-30F is still cold!

Edited by dragonfly

It's the kind of cold where if you take a deep breath with your mouth you have a chance of freezing your lungs, thus dying. I really hope it snows soon, because that means it'll be warmer.

-30F is still cold!

Just experienced that walking from the garage. Warm Brandy does wonders when you get inside.. Then cuddle up to the wife and watch some movie's. What else is there to do?

-30F is still cold!

Just experienced that walking from the garage. Warm Brandy does wonders when you get inside.. Then cuddle up to the wife and watch some movie's. What else is there to do?

LOL

Well, I dont have Brandy... or a wife... or even a girlfriend for that matter... any other suggestions?

-30F is still cold!

LOL

Well, I dont have Brandy... or a wife... or even a girlfriend for that matter... any other suggestions?

Warm Vaseline?

Yeah portlands little weather "tiff" has gone and passed. thank god. Been able to go to work for weeks now.. its in the 40's all the time now.

Not bad at all... although i want to see that Summer NOW!

-30F is still cold!

LOL

Well, I dont have Brandy... or a wife... or even a girlfriend for that matter... any other helpful suggestions?

Warm Vaseline?

Fix't.

I like your title of the above pic too. Looks cold.

Edited by dragonfly