Fatty, Duke, Bub

stutters

Theres only one thing about digital that i hate, and im not the only person who has verified this. If you still dont have cable and get those dumb converter boxes, anytime its windy outside, or even just me walking in my living room a certain way makes the picture go all blocky and lose sound until the picture catches back up to speed. It's horrible, DTV is crap and I'm not sure why it does this, but it crap. I'm getting cable when i move out, but my dad refuses to pay the monthly bill so until then....

Theres only one thing about digital that i hate, and im not the only person who has verified this. If you still dont have cable and get those dumb converter boxes, anytime its windy outside, or even just me walking in my living room a certain way makes the picture go all blocky and lose sound until the picture catches back up to speed. It's horrible, DTV is crap and I'm not sure why it does this, but it crap. I'm getting cable when i move out, but my dad refuses to pay the monthly bill so until then....

Slimfast?

Need to get a good antenna.

Yeah, we've noticed that the digital signal is crap around here too. It's partly because everyone's still in transition and still have to broadcast analog so they won't be running all the digital stuff at full power until February.

Are you implying I'm fat kind sir? I'm 22 weighing in at like 145lbs, if thats fat, you all must be morbidly obese.
at 4'8", do you FEEL healthy? not pointing fingers, just asking questions.

Who ever said i was 4'8"? I hate you all, and could prolly run circles around most people here.

Dude, they're yanking your chain. I'm about the same weight as you, and I'm 6' 1 1/2". Never believe anything preach says, and always ignore Stutters. :wiggle2:

PS Prolly isn't a word, but I love it anyway.

For example Dragonfly is a very nice person with only honorable intentions in all he does, he's a first rate heterosexual who treats women well and he was never caught 14 times in a truck stop mens room wearing some sort of strange saddle made of licorice.

I haven't lied that much in a while.

lol dragon. I know, and I'm a very sarcastic person if you couldn't tell, it doesn't seem to cross the whole language barrier from actually speaking the words to typing them. My hating them was more like a "I hate you, I hate you all, die now." Like you would say to friends when they just lied about that time you wore licorice underwear. :D

And the running circles was more just me trying to make them feel bad because im still fairly young and in shape, where as i know some here are not. :P

Edited by samurai nightling

For example Dragonfly is a very nice person with only honorable intentions in all he does, he's a first rate heterosexual who treats women well and he was never caught 14 times in a truck stop mens room wearing some sort of strange saddle made of licorice.

I haven't lied that much in a while.

touche :boo: (but the saddle was free! (with a $20 purchase))

lol dragon. I know, and I'm a very sarcastic person if you couldn't tell, it doesn't seem to cross the whole language barrier from actually speaking the words to typing them. My hating them was more like a "I hate you, I hate you all, die now." Like you would say to friends when they just lied about that time you wore licorice underwear. :D

And the running circles was more just me trying to make them feel bad because im still fairly young and in shape, where as i know some here are not. :P

and touche :peace:

Edited by dragonfly

I'm in shape, round is a shape

Are you implying I'm fat kind sir? I'm 22 weighing in at like 145lbs, if thats fat, you all must be morbidly obese.
at 4'8", do you FEEL healthy? not pointing fingers, just asking questions.

Who ever said i was 4'8"? I hate you all, and could prolly run circles around most people here.

you're so tiny and cute, i just want to sit you on my knee and sing "fat bottomed girls" to you.

[utube]-D99n9f3vU4[/utube]

The wolf ammo I have from Cabellas is FMJ for my .45 and that's what I linked for the 9mm as well.

For my live ammo for home protection I use Hornady Jacketed Hollow Points. They make a bit of a mess but then 2 in the chest will make a guy on PCP reconsider his life choices.

Lost post, WTB topic!

The wolf ammo I have from Cabellas is FMJ for my .45 and that's what I linked for the 9mm as well.

For my live ammo for home protection I use Hornady Jacketed Hollow Points. They make a bit of a mess but then 2 in the chest will make a guy on PCP reconsider his life choices.

Lost post, WTB topic!

ding ding ding, voodoo = winner. :lol2: nice catch