Dexter

nut

Got the whole 3 seasons downloaded... up to the very newest episode... I REALLY enjoy this show... i think it's great thus far... i am currently in season 2 episode 8 or 9... wow. Didnt think a show would compete with entourage but i think i might like this better..

CHECK it out

Showtime site

Dexter is an American television drama series based on the novel Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay and adapted for television by Emmy Award-winning screenwriter James Manos, Jr., who wrote the pilot episode. Set in Miami, the series centers on Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall), a serial killer who works for the Miami Metro Police Department as a blood spatter analyst.

He is a serial killer that works for the Miami Metro Police department... and he kills other serial killers. The first season was amazing... a true piece of art. After reading the top of the wikipedia on this i might buy the book and give it a read... hmmm

DO IT

Yeah i am watching season two... and he seems to be slipping... i don't want him to get figured out... although season two.... ever since seeing him dropping the body's in the water i knew was going to happen. I knew they where going to find it and be searching for him eventually.

Season 1 was awesome... I'm on episode 9 of 12 on season 2... so season 3 will be coming soon enough!

Yeah... And Dexter got really addictive.. couldn't let it down.

On to Californication... also when does dexter come out? every week sunday?

Although i think the 3rd season just ended... when does the 4th start?

yeah, sunday nights. curious to hear what you think of californication. i tried, but couldn't get hooked after a few episodes. same with weeds. have you watched the wire? 5 seasons of awesome right there.

dexter is signed for two more seasons, but won't come out until sometime next fall.