Pizza Hut or Domino's?

JordanRinke

Which Pizza place is superior?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We have a Domino's that used to be the best years ago, now it just went to the crapper. We also have 2 Pizza huts, 1 of which is just take out but it seems to be the better of the two. We don't go to Godfathers unless we are getting their taco pizza, mmm taco pizza. Little Caesars went out and Papa Johns is on the far side of town so we never go. Pizza Hut ftw!

Back when I was in college Little Ceasers was the best, because there was one right next to the dorms and they had pies ready with no wait for $5 24/7. Now I try to steer clear of 'chain' pizza places and stick to the small pizzerias. They seem to have a much higher bar than Domino's or Pizza hut.

Shaftiel

it always seems like pizza hut dips each pie crust into a vat of vegetable oil before serving... so greasy

... 241 ftw btw

You've obviously never seen them make the pizza. When they take it out of the deepfryer oven they immediately spray it with this special oil out of an aerosol can. I think its some kind of sealant.

I vote Pizza Hut over Dominoes any day of the week, but I still feel sick after eating either one, so if I have to take a hit I might as well get the good stuff.

• 1 year later...