FragFest 2009 Info - plus payment email info

Mini_Me

from previous email sent out:

"Plans for FragFest 2009 are getting underway! Now is your chance to reserve your seat at a VERY discounted price, because we need to put some money down on the hotel. In order to reduce the overall cost of the event, we are moving out of the ballroom and into a set of smaller rooms located in a nearby hallway. No matter what it takes, we have a large enough core of veteran FFers wanting to continue our annual party to see this through...and we hope you'll be a part of it!

At this point, we need to put a down payment on the hotel reservation, so we're offering a discounted price of $50 through the end of January. After that, the price will jump to $60. It will also cost $75 if you want to pay at the door....but there may not be room for you as we've reduced the seats to 40. If you have any additional questions, email don@fragfestohio.com or make a post in the FragFestOhio area in our GC forums. Some quick facts:

- www.ffohio.com is our official website. If last year's photos don't find their way onto the page within a couple weeks, the webmaster will be flogged.

- The seating arrangements will be determined after a site visit. Once that's done, seat choices will be made in the order in which reservations have been made. This includes the staff as well. You'll be assigned a number when your reservation is received.

- Reservations must be made by using paypal. Send $50 by 1/31/09 to reservations @ fragfestohio.com.

Please include your home city, shirt size, and how many years you've attended prior to 2009."

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, just to make sure I am clear on this since I am a fragfest noob. The actual fragfest is at the holiday inn in Hudson, OH but the rooms that were reserved for fragfest are at a Clarion? If this is the case, does someone have the address of the Holiday Inn?

->Fish' date='05 July 2009 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1246829450' post='471732']

Im booked do we get the free breakfast this year?

Free breakfast is a go since noone else has confirmed and I came early! 2 coupons for every night you stay.

Okay, just to make sure I am clear on this since I am a fragfest noob. The actual fragfest is at the holiday inn in Hudson, OH but the rooms that were reserved for fragfest are at a Clarion? If this is the case, does someone have the address of the Holiday Inn?

No, the hotel used to be a Holiday Inn, they changed the name to Clarion. So FragFest and where you stay are in the same hotel.