Comcast Superbowl Bungle (or Prank?)

Unclean

Eh, that wasn't anything to get to worked up about. Oh wait, this is the same country that has a stroke at the thought of maybe getting a glimpse of Janet Jacksons breast. Personally, if given a choice between having my kids exposed to violence or nudity, I would choose nudity every time. In America we don't think twice about guns or violence on TV, but some nudity rears its ugly head (heh) and people act like they have been assaulted. As to the question of how I would explain it to a 6 year old girl? Oh I don't know... how about the truth? Its an erect penis. Thats what happens to men when they are ready to make babies. This mystery we drape around sex in this country is crazy. Its sex, its the only reason any of us are here, why are we so afraid of it.

Shaftiel

shaftiel, you're so out of touch it's not even funny. nudity and sex is what leads to violence. duh. if all flesh was covered and talk of sex was prohibited, we'd never have any violence. at all.

Just reading your post is creating a violent response in me. You must be right. I rescind my comments.

Shaftiel

P.S. my sig says it all. :P

shaftiel, you're so out of touch it's not even funny. nudity and sex is what leads to violence. duh. if all flesh was covered and talk of sex was prohibited, we'd never have any violence. at all.

You sir, are a champion among men.

I'm glad it elicited the same "HOLY. ****. IS THAT WHO/WHAT I THINK IT IS??!?!!?" reaction that I got the first time I saw it. So special, it just had to be shared :spin2:

(*clap clap* for the Inner Space reference. Good on ya.)

I'm glad it elicited the same "HOLY. ****. IS THAT WHO/WHAT I THINK IT IS??!?!!?" reaction that I got the first time I saw it. So special, it just had to be shared :spin2:

Not only have I seen that pic before, I once saw that movie. I'm too lazy to look it up but it was her and Dan Ackroyd(?) as cops who go undercover in a sex resort of some sort.

And no amount of alcohol or therapy has been able to "bleach" that from my memory.

Not only have I seen that pic before, I once saw that movie. I'm too lazy to look it up but it was her and Dan Ackroyd(?) as cops who go undercover in a sex resort of some sort.

And no amount of alcohol or therapy has been able to "bleach" that from my memory.

Lol, me too, Shropshire. :biglaugha: I didn't see the whole thing, but I saw about 5 minutes of the film on Comedy Central once. I was so confused when I saw her. I did catch a glimpse of a young Laura Harring, and it probably would have been a better movie if she was starring in that getup. :D

I looked up the film just now on imdb.com, and it's called "Exit to Eden (1994)," so if anyone sees that name on a list of programs, beware. ;)