Heroes

Sedah

Peter's really powerful, except for his being an idiot. SPOILER

he got screwed from letting his dad hug him, and apparently he hadn't learned his lesson!

I just love sylar though.

haha i do agree about him bein vulnerable on some parts of the episodes, well alot of parts actually but seems like he's gon be the one to save everyone, other than sylar of course. he's still a mystery to me.

I'm still enjoying this show. Not as much as I did with the first season, but still enough to keep my interest.

Ok, if you aren't currently up to date on the episodes, don't read the spoiler.

I'm still waiting to see how exactly Peter's "new" ability works. I'm thinking he might only be able to use the power of the last person he touches.

I think his power is sort of the same as last time except now he has to touch them before he can copy their powers as his own. It looks like his abilities have been scaled down.

Other than Claire being the resident hottie, she is absolutely useless. Could someone please remove her head from her body already.

I'm still waiting to see how exactly Peter's "new" ability works. I'm thinking he might only be able to use the power of the last person he touches.

I would fare a guess that the powers either don't stack (he can have only one at a time) or they fade. I would have thought he would fly out of the plane last episode had he been able to (as he absorbed that power from his brother). Who knows though...

This season looks rather dull imo...let's hope I'm horribly wrong.

Yeah, i really hope pete doesnt just use one power at a time! That would totally suck. Like what you said about sylar, who could ever take him down then? I DID love the scene where they tried to though :D

And yeah, get rid of claire. I think her secret power besides healing is giving people her angry face.

Here's a cool thought though, if pete only uses the powers of the last person he touched - what if he touched ando, then then went into a cycle of super-charging one another. That would be awesome!

ah...so that's how you do the funny spoiler thing. This season is interesting to say the least. Obviously Peter and the others will survive the plane crash. i'm just trying to figure out how he'll do so. He touched Mohinder last giving him the strength ability, maybe he'll survive the fall somehow with it. I dont know.

Nathan needs to die a slow and painful death for what he's doing. If everyone with powers is a threat, he shoulda been the first one on that plane

oOoOo last night episode was interesting, seems like not everyone on the plane survived or am i wrong? and howeva did hiro get back in the present time? they neva showed that part, or did i miss it? :shrug03:

anyways, the show is def. still keepin my interest. :wavey:

oOoOo last night episode was interesting, seems like not everyone on the plane survived or am i wrong? and howeva did hiro get back in the present time? they neva showed that part, or did i miss it? :shrug03:

You missed it.

Did I call Peter's power or what?

You missed it.

Did I call Peter's power or what?

o yeah, peter's powers seems to be not as good as before, UNLESS, he manages to get ahold of sylars then im sure, they'll be equal

mind tellin me how he got back in the present? i havent missed an episode unless i was gon for like a couple minutes of the show.

I think he got back by ando supercharging dafne (sp?) so that she could run back through time.

Oh, and this week was a good setup for the next few. I'm looking forward to it! Though, I hate pete's new power, I preferred his old one :( good call anon

oOo thanks dragonfly :luxhello: , now i remember

and yeah, pete's powers are kinda lame but waitin for him to get in touch w/ sylar haha, cuz ya'll know its gon happen, i hope :wiggle2: