BANNED! me?! c'mon...

LongHair

Hey everyone.... so married life has essentially banned me from extensive online video game play. I'm working on getting unbanned though. I'm slowly getting my significant other hooked on the Wii... the new starter drug of video games. SO perhaps i might be able to start fragging again. How is the old community doing anyway? any of the old DOH, DLM, Mmmm, or MwR guys still hanging round these parts? Whats teh game of choice nowadays? CS i'm thinking has got one foot 6 feet under. Left for Dead? MMORPG's?

PEaCe and much love

-LongHair <---which is actually starting to turn a bit gray

oh my! longhair! how are you?

I just returned to these parts not long ago either. It sure is nice to see a friendly face. I am hopeful for your plan, i imagine the wii will do the trick. It is the captivator of minds young and old.

-jif

I think we should move this thread into the chit-chat section, or else some people may not even notice LongHair stopped by to say hi!

btw LH, some people are playing CS:S still, some TF2, some L4D, some UT, some WoW.

I guess the only game we all have in common now seems to be CS:S.

• 4 weeks later...

Long whats up man well me ([DOH]Mav) and bat still get together online and play CIV4 and a few others, Mustard is back on but he is just went threw the BIG D with the wife, sad. SlyI don't see much unless it is at fragfest which he will be there again this year. I is nice to see you on here, I don't post much but I do read now and then. Hope all is well and good luck with the wifey gamer addiction trials

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...