Quake Live Beta

anonymo

I finally got in, run flawlessly in my browser on my 1.6ghz pentium M with Radeon 7500 at work...I feel bad just typing that

Noooo...I waited all morning and the site just went down just as I finished my skill placement match (that I lost, horribly :freak: )

Im - Lazeruscorn

Seems like its brokeded.

I added the thingy to firefox, restarted it, and looked at the download page....over and over and over.

Went to forums, they went down on me.

Im logged out. Then, I now get "Quake Live will return shortly"....We killed em.

Ah-- they changed the twitter finally

"# The site is currently offline for a bit.5 minutes ago from web "

Yeah it's kind of a pain.

You have to wait in the queue just to download the plugin, once you do that it boots you back to the end of the queue.

Once you get in though it never boots you (unless something boots you on your end).

I find that it takes about 10-15 minutes to go through 10,000 places in the queue.

I've read that they will most likely add more servers in the coming weeks if interest stays as high as it is.

Find me as:

4nonymo

Wish there was a way to minimize it quickly :)

currently 6955, what happens if you miss your spot?

Mine stayed at 7120 for 15 minutes last I checked and came back about an hour later and was ready for the next step.

Well I just got back from eating and went to play again but I was kicked for idling, lol. So I go to join up again and now I'm at 3584, and waiting. Think I will just go play some UT.

Edited by bushwack