FF09 a hoax?

shaftiel

So I'm about to buy the plane ticket... but then I think, "is this thing real?" Because its beginning to look like its just a hoax. The website is still set up for 2008, there are no in game ads, there is no name or logo, and there are very few if any plans made known for pre FF fun! The only thing I am sure off is when I get to Ohio I'm sure as hell getting a big 'ol sausage from Fatty.

Please, I'd like to purchase the ticket soon, make me believe.

Shaftiel

See, that whole video and not one shot of me taking any of Fatty's sausage, unlike clueless who apparently just had sausage explode on his face.

Well, the video only had the important people in it... like me.

Shaftiel

See, that whole video and not one shot of me taking any of Fatty's sausage, unlike clueless who apparently just had sausage explode on his face.

Dingy and Shaftiel where blocking you... that's kinda what you get for sitting by the cooler. Yes it may be convenient but at what price!

I don't remember signing a release for that video...I will expect to see my royalty checks start to trickle in soon :freak:

You can have 100 theoretical dollars.

lol... south park.