The Pitt

anonymo

http://kotaku.com/5164742/fallout-3-the-pi...with-more-trogs

If I could bare the children of any developer it would be those of Bethesda.

Well they gonna get ya for child support.

I personally am gonna wait for a few things to come out then get the bundle, something like what they did with the Knights of the Nine for Oblivion. Well if it happens that is.

Sad thing about FO3 extra content is you have to pay for it. I didn't do Op. Anchorage.

Secondly: why don't my graphics look that good? wow.

Sad thing about FO3 extra content is you have to pay for it. I didn't do Op. Anchorage.

Secondly: why don't my graphics look that good? wow.

• 3 weeks later...
Don't play The Pitt DLC yet, supposedly there were many files left out of the update and the game is pretty unplayable at the moment leading to the possibility of corrupting your save game.

Thanks for the update, good lookin' out.

If I can tear myself away from RE5 I should play some moar Fallout.

Don't play The Pitt DLC yet, supposedly there were many files left out of the update and the game is pretty unplayable at the moment leading to the possibility of corrupting your save game.

Cool, hit me up if you want to rock some mercenaries

Cool, hit me up if you want to rock some mercenaries

Awesome. I might hit that tonight unless I have to go to dinner with my family on account of it being my mom's birthday this week.

Dear SJ -

DLC stands for "Down Loaded Content", or some permutation thereof.

Sincerely,

boiler

You have to make a Live account to get the DLC? They can suck my bacon while I keep my money.

It's free for PC users...

Yeah I know, I just think it's stupid to be locked into a Windows thing right now. They could let it out on other distribution channels like Like Steam, where many people got the game in the first place. I'm not playing favorites to Steam either cause they can suck my bacon too.

I'm let them know how I feel by keeping my money until they get enough content to put on a disk.

You have to make a Live account to get the DLC? They can suck my bacon while I keep my money.

I went into the widows live thing, and all I could find was xbox 360 version. and it was'nt free. Though why would 360 version be available

for D/L online :unsure:

Yeah I know, I just think it's stupid to be locked into a Windows thing right now. They could let it out on other distribution channels like Like Steam, where many people got the game in the first place. I'm not playing favorites to Steam either cause they can suck my bacon too.

I'm let them know how I feel by keeping my money until they get enough content to put on a disk.

Get off your high horse, Mayor McCheese.

Ok, I bit the bullet and purchased 1k points ($14.95) the xpac is 800 points so I grabbed it. Downloaded it, nothing. Tried to find it, but could not

find it anywhere except in the games for windows live area, where it shows that it is installed. Waitied in the wasteland for about 15 minutes, nothing comes up.

So I "unistalled" it from games for windows live, and I'm in the process of re-installing it. Anyone have any info?

I think I figured out the problem, thank you very much Voodoo!! The download option was greyed out when I

went into the game. So I hit the "live" option, and realized this whole windows live thing is very much like steam

(microsoft realizing 2-3 years after the fact of what a money maker it is I guess), but I had to start it up in game.

so I did this and I'm able to get the Pitt content. Unfortunately, I guess you have to be running windows live in the

backround all the time, so now it does'nt seem to recognize any of my saved games, forceing me to start fresh. :(

Any ideas there?

The saves are linked to your account, but if you still have saves from another account they will be at:

C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\My Games\Fallout3\Saves

When you make a new account you should be able to copy and paste your old saves into the folder for the new account.

You don't have to be running the extra windows live program in the background, it's integrated into the game. So you just have to hit the "Home" key and log in.

Edited by VooDooPC