The Pitt

anonymo

The saves are linked to your account, but if you still have saves from another account they will be at:

C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\My Games\Fallout3\Saves

When you make a new account you should be able to copy and paste your old saves into the folder for the new account.

You don't have to be running the extra windows live program in the background, it's integrated into the game. So you just have to hit the "Home" key and log in.

After I formatted and reinstalled the game it threw me for a loop too. Totally forgot about the Live profile thingy.

(microsoft realizing 2-3 years after the fact of what a money maker it is I guess)

Xbox Live, launched November 2002

Steam, launched September 2003

I guess I stand corrected.

I'm willing to bet you're sitting atm :biglaugha:

You still locked into WoW?

(microsoft realizing 2-3 years after the fact of what a money maker it is I guess)

Xbox Live, launched November 2002

Steam, launched September 2003

I guess I stand corrected.

I'm willing to bet you're sitting atm :biglaugha:

You still locked into WoW?

what is this "WoW" of which you speak, and why does it spell "MoM" when turned upside down?

what is this "WoW" of which you speak, and why does it spell "MoM" when turned upside down?

Three clues:

1-Made in Germany

2-It practically sells itself

3-My name is Vince

I'm totally lost now.

Final clue, it's a "Sham"

Three clues:

1-Made in Germany

3-My name is Vince

I'm totally lost now.

Oh that's the Scout's name, what about the rest of the team?

Yes, I'm still locked in WoW, though I'm waiting for a new content patch so I have been playing alot of other games

recently, most notably my 2nd tour of duty through Fallout 3 which included the Pitt. The add on was ok, though it was

a little short though. How about you Mo? What have you been up to?

Three clues:

1-Made in Germany

3-My name is Vince

I'm totally lost now.

Wow, you really went there, didn't you?

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up both today, (free of course) and you can still play them both through a mod manager if you like. I have to start over in OA, I messed something up and I cant get past the plasma fields or whatever they are and I locked up one of the computersw so I guess I have to go back and start that over.

Just started The Pitt so I don't know whats up with that yet.

So, as far as adding some mods to FO3, which do you guys recommend. I don't want to destroy the game, just enhance it. Like, some graphics animations and improvements (land, armors, etc), maybe some more selections of things (weapons etc) but not enough to make the game silly, know what I mean?

I want to PLAY the game again, with some extra stuff and improved terrain and image quality, that kind of thing. I don't want an uber-pooper rifle, or some mod that makes it so you get 100 ways to get something cool instead of having to complete a quest.

So:

better graphics!! (think I saw one with greenness in wasteland?)

more areas?

more quests?

added story?

additional (but fair) armor and weapons?

Thnaks guys. I never modded Oblivion at all, so this is pretty new to me.