Pc Rentals

EbilDustBunny

That company is gone, and there's no other option around here. However, there's always people willing to let you use their computers, as at any given time people are doing other things. Just bring your configs.

That company is gone, and there's no other option around here. However, there's always people willing to let you use their computers, as at any given time people are doing other things. Just bring your configs.

That's a bummer.

Then again, when is FragFest just only about the gaming?

Thats too bad about the rental dudes being gone, I would have definitely rented as well.

Heres a thought though, who's to say that we have to play all PC games? Xbox360 or PS3 is a much smaller thing to pack and bring, and very easy to rent. We could possibly try to get something together as far as group rentals or something. We could even rent small flat screen TV's from Rent a Center or Aarons...or any of those places. I guess the real question is...how many people would be into that and how easy is it to network those things and play games together as a group?

Other option would be for us to Fed Ex our PC's...which I may do if I end up flying instead of driving.

You can network two 360's together really easily, more (up to 4) with a router. That's 16 players at max, which most games don't go over anyways. As long as people have VGA cables they can be connected to the projectors.

• 3 weeks later...