Anyone flying before the 25th and haven't purchased their ticket yet?

Playaa

And how much money will you save on a flight if you don't purchase this voucher?

Bartering is a two way street.

:)

Not really, unless whoever buys this was "planning" on a trip beforehand. So they'd save more money by not buying that ticket altogether.

I'll let it go for $75.

Turns out that if we don't use it before the 25th, it's worth $75 for a year (assuming we call and ask them to extend it)...so it's not really worth it to let it go for less than $75 seeing as how we are getting married in 2 months and know plenty of people that will be flying.

No, $75 for a $125 discount on your next flight before the 25th. Save $50. If no one wants it before then, for that price, then it's not worth us getting rid of.

I never knew so many people to not want a $50 discount in my life.

chances of anyone flying here within the next 9 days who hasn't bought there ticket are extremely slim.

I'm flying out to costa rica in a couple months and haven't bought my ticket. I have no motivation to paypal someone $75 or more if they want the paypal fees, only to wait a couple days for them send me a $75 off my plane ticket. Heck, I probably wouldn't spend $50 for it. Saving $25 is not worth the hassle and the extra steps that could lead to problems on my end. Just being honest with you here..

Put it on ebay. I've see people buying $25 dollar itune giftcards for $30....

Put it on ebay. I've see people buying $25 dollar itune giftcards for $30....

Not to thread jack, but u reminded me of a story. My friends little brother bought like a $500 itune giftcard off ebay for like $100. He felt like something wasn't quite right about this, so he called my friend up (his bro) asking him what he wanted from itunes, music, movies, anything. He just wanted to spend all $500 immediately. Turns out the card was stolen, reported the next day, after all of it had been spent already. But due to their policy on stolen items or something like that, my friend got his original $100 back AND they couldn't take away all of his purchases from the previous day so he got to keep those also. My friends little brother is so smart, he just knew something was fishy and took full advantage of it lol.