LAST CALL FOR TF2

Flitterkill

I haven't played much of anything recently, but I did quite fancy playing some TF2 over the last couple of days and tried to join our server to see if I could other people to join, however, it is apparently running an older protocol (14) to the current client I have....

I'm sure that's not encouraging people to join and have no idea how long that has been the case.

• 3 months later...

I actually forgot we had a TF2 server. 8P) Just got an email from my BFF 2 days ago, he's getting into TF2 with his buddies. I can help populate the server, but my internet connection has been spotty. There IS an improvement though - no significant packetloss on some UT2004 demo servers over the last few nights. Woot!

So yeah, we need coordination to start getting this server populated. Who can join me tonight at 7pm CST to get this server going?

MAN! I didn't know game files could get "fragmented". This is taking awhile to clean up. Anyone else around?

i didn't know we had one either. hmm.

and way to pick a completely unrelated alias, nubtard.

Whatchu talk bout willis?

So you think we should start populating it?

The only thing I can find that gets ppl into a server is already have ppl in it. Which takes effort by random ppl or the community.

I will do my best.

• 1 month later...

Just bought TF2 yesterday. If anyone is playing, lemme know. Played with r00t for a bit. Finding it to be very different from CSS, and quite hard to get used to.

Am definitely looking forward to a few games on the GC server (was getting owned left, right, center yesterday on some random server, :P)

P.S. I have a guest pass for TF2. If anyone wants it, please pm me.

lousiet, follow me on friends.

i play a bunch lately. I can help you get some achievements if you want for certain classes. It definitely takes a little getting used to, but it can be a great deal of fun with good players.