Anonymo's Spring Mix 2009

anonymo

I do prefer fishing over raves for sure!! Much less stress on the body and mind. Although it was very fun, some of the best raves in chicago were put on by a small production company called ladybug. At one point they rented the YMCA out. The main gym was headline acts and all side room where different forms of music; jungle, house, deep house, techno, trance, electric, freestyle, also some crazy 150bpm euro room, one of the best raves I've been and it was the last. Almost died on the way home, decided to call it quits that night. Keep up the good work mo, still do love the music. :)

I do prefer fishing over raves for sure!! Much less stress on the body and mind. Although it was very fun, some of the best raves in chicago were put on by a small production company called ladybug. At one point they rented the YMCA out. The main gym was headline acts and all side room where different forms of music; jungle, house, deep house, techno, trance, electric, freestyle, also some crazy 150bpm euro room, one of the best raves I've been and it was the last. Almost died on the way home, decided to call it quits that night. Keep up the good work mo, still do love the music. :)

Whoa... care to share that story?

lol...I think everyone quits going to raves due to near death experiences...

I once went to a halloween party and for some reason (I was young and dumb) I accepted a gumball from this chick only to later realize the fact she took it out of a ziplock bag was probably a bad thing...

My last party ever was also the last party held at the Ontario Science center (hells yeah). It was so epic I just had to quit, nothing would ever come close (and yes, most exhibits were open for the entire party)

Ok that and the WEMF where the guy got lost out in the bush and died days later, I was there and my mom freaked when the news came out.

Just missed getting t-boned by an on coming car that crashed into the guardrail and broke his front axle. It was all in slow motion, this big ball of sparks was coming at me, i had 4 others in my car, not to mention the 3 cars following behind me. After dodging the car it hit about a 5 inch curb and got airborne for about 10 feet, skidded to stop. The 4 cars stopped, I called the police, we checked on them and quick got out of there. Went a few blocks down and pulled over just to recoup. There's a bit more to the story, but I can't go into those details. But that's the jist, let's just say before we left, something in my gut told me to be smart.

Nice...Unclean, you're up!

Let me know if any of the links of my other mixes are not working and I'll repost them for you.

Also you can check out my buddy's mixes too...he got me back into DJ'ing thing about a year ago and actually I was the one who got him into it almost a decade ago (he still has my belt driven turntables)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56759617cc95c0a3/

ugh...forgot his other one is over a year old now...nvm

My turn for a rave story? Oh man. I don't think I have one like you guys. The closest would be a goth party. I've been to exactly 1. I was expecting them to be some emo cutters reciting dark poems or something. It turns out that they were some of the nicest people I've ever met. Plus they were playing some pretty decent industrial. There was even a goth in a wheelchair there - not what I would have expected. :)

Anyway, I had to bail after they busted out the altoids laced with acid. Have you ever met someone that was tripping on acid? I have, and I didn't want to be in a room full of them.

Peace...

off...

to that.

Special K is very dumb!!! Just like GHB (Liquid G), lots of overdoses occur from that too.

Yeah that's another big problem here too, what kind of idiot would take GHB? Then again there are kids doing jenkums so I'm generally not surprised...

• 2 weeks later...