Funniest L4D game I've had

ZeroDamage

Jackie, Mags and I and some other dude. I will give the other guys credit, they stayed the whole time even though we were up like 5k points. Epic midair smoker pulls. A log rolling from a tank hitting it and it rolling over all 4 survivors in one hit. Tons of 20+ damage pounces. Fun stuff.

Wish more of you played.

Jackie has some sort of demo and he may post it.

GC Alumni
(edited)

I got some part of ZD's smoker pull, but not Mag's epic Tank wipe. I'll take a look at it and snag some clips from it and post it here.

*Edit

I tried messing with camera settings to try to get a sky view shot of Mag's log kills, but unfortunately, it's not really any good. The log disappears in the demo for some reason when all 4 go down.

Edited by JackieChan

I used to play, but it gets old fast with the same 4 levels..

Well, right now there are only 2 levels for Versus mode. It is however a blast and every game plays different depending on teamates and who you play against. The game is also a lot funner with 8 people you know.

That log roll was unreal, had about a 1/4 life left in the tank... Looked like the whole team just stood in line for me, so I teed on up!! ZD's smoker pull into the witch while a guy was in mid air was fun too. I was viewing the guy that got pulled, made it that much better.

Jackie, Mags and I and some other dude. I will give the other guys credit, they stayed the whole time even though we were up like 5k points. Epic midair smoker pulls. A log rolling from a tank hitting it and it rolling over all 4 survivors in one hit. Tons of 20+ damage pounces. Fun stuff.

Wish more of you played.

Jackie has some sort of demo and he may post it.

Send me friend invite...user name is Tekmet.

I hardly have any GC friends and I would love to play with some experienced versus ppl...I'm not very good at versus yet.

Tek hit me up sometime. If your on the GC group in steam friends, you can find my username in there.

I call a "counter-intuitive" on the groups feature in steam. I've tried to "view" everyone in the group (to which I belong, btw) but cannot. Call me noob...or call me underslept and over worked...

Anyway, I shall not give up until I find friends! :unsure: