The Last Admin

Jibbajabba

The following is a true account of the incident of May 30th, 2009:

The zombie horde mindlessly shifted and sauntered about, waiting for a fresh meal. This time it was different though, the mad scientist (for these purposes we will call Shaftiel) had left his expiraments free of supervision. One cannot describe the horror of this aimless, bloodthristy group as they called for blood and let out inhuman cries of despair. I can say that I was the only witness left after Zoey (for these purposes we will call Dragonfire) left and said "Later guys...." just as a terrible walking corpse came at me to devour me, all I remember was it had a name tag that said Hello....My Name is Smeg (for these purposes we will call him Smeg). I prepared for the inevitable when all of a sudden out of the smoke and chaos I saw a figure standing....defiantely above the in-human masses. This person was tired and fatigued, that much was obvious. He had no right to be there doing what he had to do, but someone had to do it. The only identification of this savior was a t-shirt he was wearing that said Ringadon 4 Life. With a shotgun in one hand and a suitcase that said CSS Custom Maps in the other hand, the one known as Ringadon said......"Come get some..."

*All uses of names are purely coincedental and do not represent any real life individuals except for Ringadon.gc.

**Hope you are doing alright Shaft!

Sorry san, i left when argggh map started because it wouldn't download so I was wasn't there to see the passing of the suitcase. I can only chronicle what I saw.... :shrug03: but congratulations for keeping it going. The REAL question is where was the mad scientist shaftiel?

Sorry san, i left when argggh map started because it wouldn't download so I was wasn't there to see the passing of the suitcase. I can only chronicle what I saw.... :shrug03: but congratulations for keeping it going. The REAL question is where was the mad scientist shaftiel?

Is that the problem where it says "the server is forcing consistency" and then fails to start a download? If I keep reconnecting, it will keep failing, but If I refresh my server list, and then reconnect, it will initiate a download.

Heh, sorry about that. I went to a fencing tournament and it ran longer than I thought it would due to my winning it and all. This Sat I will be there with bells on, and with a huge number of customs to hate! YES!

Shaftiel