Roomie

JackieChan

GC Alumni
(edited)

Alrighty, figure I'd get this out there now instead of later.

I've been thinking of making a week long trip out of FF since it'd probably be my last year going (pilgrimage from Minnesota is a daunting task) and the hotel room could run up a pretty penny. I'm thinking about arriving on Wednesday to catch all the Pre-FF fun like Golf (wouldn't be playing because we'd be out there all day, and I'm not sure people would be interested in me trying to hit the ball 5 times per) and whatnot.

Anyone else arriving then (7/15/09) who would want to share a room?

(Checking out on the 19th, of course)

im going to steal your stuff and shave your head

Got a roommate.

Edited by JackieChan

As far as golf goes...don't be skeered, we play best ball, so you can be the crappiest player there and you will always get to take a shot from the spot where the best of your group landed :D

Putting is where it really counts, and you have a fair shot of rolling one in just the same as anyone.

GC Alumni
As far as golf goes...don't be skeered, we play best ball, so you can be the crappiest player there and you will always get to take a shot from the spot where the best of your group landed :D

Putting is where it really counts, and you have a fair shot of rolling one in just the same as anyone.

Lol, I play like once a year. I might try to play it before I head out... try to get a decent swing down.

Don't know if I can take Ebil laughing at me every time, lol.

Lol, I play like once a year. I might try to play it before I head out... try to get a decent swing down.

Don't know if I can take Ebil laughing at me every time, lol.

You will take and like it! Bwhahahaha