Games this year

Fatty

You know what I'd love? Some team Warcraft II....or something like that. I'd love to learn a new game or two and work on a team. Any ideas? Something other than a FPS or SWG...and not world of warcraft....

you know, maybe we can pull out the red alert...or wcII....etc...

I'm no pirate, but if someone were to bring disks that we could use of a cool game where we could team up....well, I could look the other way for a second...you know, just for a couple FF days.

Warcraft 3 can have like 12 people playing at the same time I think. That might be fun with 3 or 4 teams. I haven't played any of the latest Red Alert or Command and Conquers. Do they have decent multi-player action?

Defcon might be fun but can only have 6 players.

Rune is a great hack and slash 3rd person game on the UT engine. You can literally cut someone's head off and then beat another person to death with it. It is based on Vyking ... stuff.

You know what I'd love? Some team Warcraft II....or something like that. I'd love to learn a new game or two and work on a team. Any ideas? Something other than a FPS or SWG...and not world of warcraft....

you know, maybe we can pull out the red alert...or wcII....etc...

I'm no pirate, but if someone were to bring disks that we could use of a cool game where we could team up....well, I could look the other way for a second...you know, just for a couple FF days.

I JUST threw out all my CCRA disks, maps and such. Literally. Yesterday. All my Duke Nukem stuff too.

You couldn't announce this a lil sooner?

I might have too much much ADD for RTSes... this will be interesting. I still have no pc to play on. I do have a Nintendo DS >_>

I think Jackie is still bringing a zombie board game called ZOMBIES!!!... I'm going to bring a game called Fluxx.

It's called Last Night on Earth.

I might have too much much ADD for RTSes... this will be interesting. I still have no pc to play on. I do have a Nintendo DS >_>

I think Jackie is still bringing a zombie board game called ZOMBIES!!!... I'm going to bring a game called Fluxx.

Ebil, I am bringing mine this year, and you know I don't usually stay at it for very long, so you are welcome to use it anytime that I am not. :D

I have Command Conquer Red Alert 2 and Starcraft w/expansions on CD probably burnable? Are we planning on doing any Left 4 Dead this year too?

Jackie, always wanted to see that game Last Night on Earth, cool. As far as boardgames/strategy games/card games I have a ton of them so if anyone has specific requests let me know and I will bring it if I have it. Anyone ever played Bang! or Citadels? Two very fun card games imo.

Edited by Jibbajabba

I have Command Conquer Red Alert 2 and Starcraft w/expansions on CD probably burnable? Are we planning on doing any Left 4 Dead this year too?

Jackie, always wanted to see that game Last Night on Earth, cool. As far as boardgames/strategy games/card games I have a ton of them so if anyone has specific requests let me know and I will bring it if I have it. Anyone ever played Bang! or Citadels? Two very fun card games imo.

I should be paying for my ticket tonight... but I would totally love to get a game of L4D going, even if there are only 4 people I think a campaign would be great!

Also, I Love me some Team Fortress 2... though a lot of people didn't like me wielding my new Pyro weapons last year since it was right after the update came out and many didn't have them yet :P

Oh, and since its pretty cheap a Bunch of people should buy Flat Out 2, Demolition Derby was HUGE fun last year

The board game I'm bringing (Last Night on Earth) recommends 5 people to play, 4 as survivors, 1 as the zombie player. I know Ebil and Dragonfire want to play it, so hopefully we could get two more.

You can already count me in on this one, I love anything Zombie related at all; so this sounds pretty fun!

I'm in if you need another. I am certain there will be enough players if we make it into a drinking game. :biggrin:

I also have the game Zombies I can bring as well (also easily convertible to a drinking game). Are you familiar with that one Jackie?

Edited by Jibbajabba

I also have the game Zombies I can bring as well (also easily convertible to a drinking game). Are you familiar with that one Jackie?

Maybe I've seen it. Is that one a board game too?

Yeah it is. You are a survivor and your goal is to reach the helicopter before any other survivors do. You also move the zombies around and have them attack the other players. The city is randomly created so it is a different board every game.

Flat Out 2 is definitely a must have. It's probably like 20 bucks on steam....get it now...not there. You know how the internet works at the hotel...

I think a FlatOut2 tourney is in order.

I took a look at FlatOut 2 on steam, $9.99. It seems like there are different game modes (racing, stunts etc.) I am assuming the tournament will be on the racing part of the game? Also anyone else interested in some L4D sometime during the weekend, I know quite a few people have it in gc. Doesn't have to be a tournament of course. I also still like fatty's idea of an older team RTS game.

Edited by Jibbajabba

I don't want to question fatty's authority/guidance/leadership (take your pick) :wiggle2: ....but are we going to do FlatOut 2 for sure? I don't really want to purchase the game unless we are because it typically isn't a game I will play outside of fragfest.

I don't want to question fatty's authority/guidance/leadership (take your pick) :wiggle2: ....but are we going to do FlatOut 2 for sure? I don't really want to purchase the game unless we are because it typically isn't a game I will play outside of fragfest.

I think I may have an ISO file somewhere on my computer which acts as a backup. Might be able to burn a copy of it for FF.

Edited by JackieChan