Dave&Buster's?

EbilDustBunny

now THAT! i will go to FF for hha, jk. FL has no D&B how sad

... we do too T_T although there is none near me.

Yes there is, not exactly close, but there is one. I think it's about 1/2 way to Sandusky, home of Cedar Point. Also may be one somewhere in Cleveland, not sure about that one, I remember hearing radio commercials for it. I'm sure they have a website with a "find locations" feature. :D

Yes there is, not exactly close, but there is one. I think it's about 1/2 way to Sandusky, home of Cedar Point. Also may be one somewhere in Cleveland, not sure about that one, I remember hearing radio commercials for it. I'm sure they have a website with a "find locations" feature. :D

There is one in Cleveland, but I don't know where. Some family members have gone there, but they never invite me. :(

woot there is on in FL its in hollywood tho lol

and for the OHIO locations its at Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinatti, this is the # for Cleveland if ya guys need it 440-892-1415

and for the OHIO locations its at Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinatti, this is the # for Cleveland if ya guys need it 440-892-1415

lol it's Cincinnati! Butchering my own towns name, sheesh!

lmao, i missed an "n" whoopdedoo hahaha

and you added an extra t!

blah blah blahhhh u still owe me 3awps and 2deagles

and you added an extra t!

Hey, we're free to misspell Cinncinatti all we want. If you want to correct us, come to FragFest. :P Srsly, it's only about 5 hour drive or so. You should come, just to correct our spelingz.

i helped open that D&B in Westlake Ohio then i got hurt on the job and they screwed me. I wouldn't go there if you paid me. its a bunch of rich douche bags that have nothiing better to do with their time tan waste money on crappy video games and overpriced beer and food.