Wolfsblood reporting for duty

Wolfsblood

I'm in again this year. Thief_Lord will also be coming again this year, and will be sending in his monies soon if not already. Looking forward to seeing you all again, no golf for me this year though since we have too much work scheduled that week to allow me to demonstrate my 1337 golfing skillz again.

Topic title should read: Wolfsblood reporting for duty. That's what I get for drunk posting. *sigh*

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I'm in again this year. Thief_Lord will also be coming again this year, and will be sending in his monies soon if not already. Looking forward to seeing you all again, no golf for me this year though since we have too much work scheduled that week to allow me to demonstrate my 1337 golfing skillz again.

Topic title should read: Wolfsblood reporting for duty. That's what I get for drunk posting. *sigh*

But what about grunk dolfing. Er....drunk golfing?

But what about grunk dolfing. Er....drunk golfing?

Any sport you can play while drinking is a good one. ;) Make that any game.... Sadly I'll not be able to regale you all with my super uber golfing abilities. Believe me, I'd rather be golfing than be at work, and I like my job. ;)

fixed :D