anyone gonna be playin any of these when it comes out?

Sedah

FilePlanet is giving the keys out if you have an account with them I think (DF can confirm)

If you pre-order the game from GameStop, they will give you a card with the key (if they still have stock). If you pre-ordered via Steam, you need not do anything and your account is all set up to run in Open Beta (least that's what I hear).

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna play too...

come playyy, go to gamestop, reserve it, get your open beta key then install client then join us! :luxhello:

How do you get an open beta key? I Dl'ed the full game and created an ncsoft account, but thats it.

Shaftiel

i pre-ordered the game at gamestop and gave me an open beta key..then you use that key and activate it on your ncsoft account

Ah, so when I pre-order it tomorrow I should be good.

Shaftiel

I wanna play too...

come playyy, go to gamestop, reserve it, get your open beta key then install client then join us! :luxhello:

How do you get an open beta key? I Dl'ed the full game and created an ncsoft account, but thats it.

Shaftiel

i pre-ordered the game at gamestop and gave me an open beta key..then you use that key and activate it on your ncsoft account

Ah, so when I pre-order it tomorrow I should be good.

Shaftiel

yupz, just activate it on your ncsoft when you get it and you should be set, and lous should know about steam and df for fileplanet, i personally like having hardcopies of my games