botting LOL

bushwack

I just had a blast. I play a lot on Zirux's demo server because, well it just plays so well. Best server I've played on. Anyway...

I joined a game under a girl alias. Played a couple rounds like a well rounded player, just no jump dodging and mostly mines, mini and avrils. After a round of being beaten on a really bad team I played the best I could and we actually turned the next map and got their prime down. One player called bot, then the whole team slowly did also one by one as they went spec or left. Then I told them to watch as I shot randomly then killed some guys, back and forth. They said it was just the tools I was using.

So much fun and a great experiment in human behavior.

I just had a blast. I play a lot on Zirux's demo server because, well it just plays so well. Best server I've played on. Anyway...

I joined a game under a girl alias. Played a couple rounds like a well rounded player, just no jump dodging and mostly mines, mini and avrils. After a round of being beaten on a really bad team I played the best I could and we actually turned the next map and got their prime down. One player called bot, then the whole team slowly did also one by one as they went spec or left. Then I told them to watch as I shot randomly then killed some guys, back and forth. They said it was just the tools I was using.

So much fun and a great experiment in human behavior.

This is far from the first time Bush has been accused. When they aren't playing the solid vehicle maps (which is most of the time) I find Death Warrant about the best server left. I think it was just a few weeks ago when "Jimmy the Dentist" didn't see any way Bush could possibly be playing that well unless he was cheating so he quite in a huff. Jimmy just isn't used to be getting out played on a regular basis like I was when GC was active. :spin2::spin2: