Cookout?

DragonFire

So I was going to send Fatty a pm about this, but since his inbox is full I'll post a topic. Just wondering about the address of the cookout if there is going to one this year. So if someone wants to send me a pm with the address that'd be great. I'm picking up Jackie from the airport around 6pm EST so we would probably be there a little late. Thanks!

Is the cookout Wednesday or Thursday after golf?

Wednesday....I made the error of thinking it was Thursday and planned a visit with a friend tomorrow night, but that is still a 50/50 thing, so we may be there, if nothing else, we will show up late for a couple brewski's.

Wednesday....I made the error of thinking it was Thursday and planned a visit with a friend tomorrow night, but that is still a 50/50 thing, so we may be there, if nothing else, we will show up late for a couple brewski's.

I'll make sure we save you one of Fatty's sausages! :P

Liez!! You have no friends.

Heh..there have been times I wish that were true, lol.

I do know now that we will be able to make it there around 7:30 - ish...see everybody there!