Diet Coke + Mentos ATTACKS!

akaM2

That bottle sure had some speed :x

This is our next fuel source.

Is it just me that's picturing a plastic bottle of diet coke 200' high and a mentos the size of a car being dropped in it for our next mission to Mars?

Is it just me that's picturing a plastic bottle of diet coke 200' high and a mentos the size of a car being dropped in it for our next mission to Mars?

Pretty sure it's just you.

However, your creativity should shine as a beacon to guide us all towards a more enlightened form of living.

Did it hit him or just make him jump away... looks like it went back to the fence.

after watching it more times than I should admit to, it appears to me that it did actually hit him, although it was a glancing blow and most of his backwards momentum came from his own attempt to get the hell out of the way. Either way, he still gets pwned by his own stupidity.

However, your creativity should shine as a beacon to guide us all towards a more enlightened form of living.

It was all Bushwack...though I do have the urge to push some of my engineering friends to investigate how difficult it would be to retrofit a standard petroleum engine to run on nothing but DC and Mentos

It was all Bushwack...though I do have the urge to push some of my engineering friends to investigate how difficult it would be to retrofit a standard petroleum engine to run on nothing but DC and Mentos

Plz to report bak wif ur findinz.