Does your mouse have enough buttons?

anonymo

GOOD LORD that's a lot of buttons...looks like they beefed up the overall size of the Razer too which some of you Logitech users will probably acknowledge but continue to spite. :P

I might actually replace my current Razer with this...

what razer u have now? send her over :)

I didn't see it saying anything about a tilting mouse wheel on the product page at razerzone.com but I've never had a tilt wheel so "ignorance is bliss".

Actually the tilting wheel is one thing I miss from my old G7...makes navigating 16:10 monitors (especially in PS) so much easier.

At the same time however, it was far too easy to tilt it when I didn't want to...

Best ergo mouse I've ever used was the Logitech mx1000...However, traded up b/c I really wanted adjustable dpi. My current wireless has that, but it doesn't fit my hand as well...plus it feels really light. I like a nice heavy mouse on a really smooth surface.

This new Razer is nutso. I don't know how you would ever be able to selectively hit those buttons by the thumb...geez.