Guild Wars 2

samurai nightling

My personal guess on a release date, would be Holidays of 2010. If they miss that, they'll prolly push it til summer or Holidays 2011. I hope it doesnt take that long though, they announced GW2 like a year and a half ago, and have never said much about it in that entire time. Finally this trailer is released giving the first real looks at what its gonna look like, which i think looks sweet.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Not gonna lie, didnt look at "Kotaku" article cause they're just like Celebrity Gossip articles online..only for video game nerds.

Cant wait for GW2 hope it comes out this year, but it'll probably be late this year IF it comes out. I like how most people compare TERA to GW2, even though Tera is made by ex-employees who worked on GW

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-Purchase is available now.

https://buy.guildwar...nt=prepurchaseb

I already pre-purchased Diablo 3, therefore I will see how much fun D3 is before I even think of buying this though.

Its funny I saw some threads when it went live on some gaming sites, and it had went down from too much traffic.

EDIT: they had to 403, so people would stop accessing the pre-order servers.

Edited by ValenAlvern

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be playing the beta i hope. I still have access to it from the closed beta, and its no longer under the NDA.

You lucky son of a gun how did you get closed beta access? Also what server are you guys thinking of playing on?

roger that

edit: found this tidbit

Will there be player housing?

Every player has a home instance in their race's capital city. The home instance updates constantly as a character progresses through the story, including the addition of special NPCs and merchants who will be different for different characters depending on who was met and befriended during the character's personal story. You can bring friends to your home instance.

Edited by lousiest