Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clueless

Calling all photos!

8 posts / 2296 viewsLast Reply

I'm gonna be working on the Fragfest Facebook page soon, which for ease of update reasons, will become the new internet home of FragfestOhio. I believe the old page will remain, but will likely just be a simple, single page directing everyone to Facebook.

So what I would like is for everyone who has pics from this years event, even if it's only a couple random pics, hit me up and we'll arrange a way for me to get them from you so we can post them on the page. Once I get a decent handle on it, i'll post up a link and we will all do our best to keep it updated.

Thanks!

Clueless, do you want me to set up gallery space for fragfest here? We do have the gallery mod now and we could just set up galleries for each respective year and people can upload as they want.

-Fk

Clueless, do you want me to set up gallery space for fragfest here? We do have the gallery mod now and we could just set up galleries for each respective year and people can upload as they want.

-Fk

Hmm, not familiar with the gallery feature here yet...would it be an easier way for people to submit the pics so I can grab them for FB? I would assume that I could d/l the full size pics from the gallery correct?

Currently have the max res at 1600 wide (can increase if needed).

And yes, folks could just dump them here (under respective ff year), and then you could grab whatever you wanted.

-Fk